ADHD Coaching can help bridge the gap between where you are and where you would like to be.
- ADHD Coaching for Adults
- ADHD Coaching for New Diagnosis
- ADHD Academic Coaching for Students (Grade 12 and up)
- ADHD Coaching for Parents & Caregivers
- Adult Group Coaching Programs
- ADHD / Executive Function Presentations For Organizations
Together we will look at how the symptoms of ADHD impact you in your daily life and address these challenges.
Individual coaching sessions are typically scheduled weekly or bi-weekly depending on your preference. Sessions can be conducted virtually by telephone and online via Zoom.
Want to learn more about ADHD Coaching? I am a professional member of the ADHD Coaching Organization (ACO). Click here to learn more about the benefits of ADHD Coaching.