Parenting kids with ADHD is challenging! Do you feel exhausted…. or overwhelmed?
I have a child with ADHD, so I understand. I also have ADHD.
Coaching provides parents with targeted support in the areas you need it most.
Traditional parenting strategies often don’t work for children with ADHD.
I use a unique strength-based approach, rooted in positive psychology, combined with my first-hand experience parenting a child with ADHD and my experience as a teacher.
I believe in the power of using personal strengths to build self-esteem, skills and resiliency.
Common coaching topics include:
- Creating effective structures and routines at home
- Exploring strategies that address learning challenges
- Achieving greater family balance
- Managing unpredictable emotions and behaviours
- Setting consistent expectations
- Developing your child’s strengths
- Improving parent-child relationship
- Building social skills
- Telephone or Online via Skype or Zoom
- Flexible Scheduling
- 30, 45 or 60 Minute Sessions
- Between Session Support via text or email
Know that you’re not alone…
As a parent of a child with ADHD and an Alberta Certified Teacher, I understand the complex challenges of raising a child with ADHD.
We know ADHD impacts those diagnosed with the disorder, but it also impacts families.
ADHD Coaching is an effective complimentary treatment option. I provide parents with nonjudgemental support and the resources you need.
You set the pace and the focus.
For more information, to ask me a question or to schedule a 30-minute Complimentary Call, please contact Rhiannon by submitting the form below.